Friday, November 26, 2010

Yummmy Banana Bread

So I have been making this amazing banana bread and it seems to be quite popular with my friends and even my boyfriends Dad so I figured I would share it with the world. Here's the recipe.... I will post a photo soon.

Ingredients

3 ripe bananas
1/3 cup melted butter
3/4 cup sugar
1 egg
1 teasponn vanilla
1 teaspoon baking soda
Pinch of salt
1 1/2 cups flour
1 cup chocolate chips (optional)

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large mixing bowl mash the bananas and add the melted butter. Mix.
3. Mix in the sugar, egg and vanilla.
4. Add baking soda and salt and mix in.
5. Add the flour and mix in. Add in chocolate chips or nuts if desired.
6. Butter a 4 x 8 pan and pour mixture in.
7. Bake for 1 hour.
8. Let cook and serve.


P.S. You will absolutely love this moist banana bread and im sure your family and friends will too!


<3 Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment