Mincing fresh garlic is easy and helps to add flavour to lots of recipes.
1. Use a knife with a blade that is flat (chefs knife) and cut the ends off the garlic clove.
2. Remove the skin of the garlic and discard.
3. Chop the clove into slices using vertical cuts.
4. Hold the knife with your right hand and use your left hand to keep the knife on the cutting board.
5. Use a rocking motion keeping the knife on the cutting board and move the handle up and down.
6. Use the knife to gather the garlic back into a pile and continue mincing until finely chopped.
**Watch the video for assistance!
Remember, you cant learn anything until you try it!!<3 Denise